Copyright

Copyright Notice: All content of this blog is protected by international copyright law. All rights are holded by the originator (and can be asked for there). If not otherwise stated, copying of graphics, design or text is strictly prohibited.

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

I love you - Guardian Bear

This little Guardian Bear has a big heart that he wants to give to someone special. And he will protect this one with love - forever and everywhere!

The little bear also likes to be given away as a friendship, love or lucky bear - every occasion that has a lot of heart in it is just the right time for him! ♥ ♥ ♥

The pattern for this little bear and his heart is available in my Etsy shop.

P.S.: My little bear will get a big bow around his neck and give his heart to my mum on Mother's Day... ♥

3 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Thank you! ♥ Glad you like the little critter! :)

      Löschen
  2. you have closed your etsy shop and there are a couple patterns that I wanted to get before you closed it. I didn't quite make it. you wouldn't consider selling me some patterns in English one last time would you

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.